A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Review: Tea Tree oil The body shop

Hey Guys!
It's been a long time! But I'am back :)
I wanted to review this product I've been using now for about a week.. I's The body shop Tea Tree oil.
Well what can I say? Its been working for sure! :)
The last couple of weeks I've been having some issues with my skin, I dont know if its from the make up I'am using or the previous skin care products I used.
I have been breaking out on my forehead like crazy so I was looking for something that can help me with this problem and was doing some research and reviews online (youtube) And I found this product so I went to the store and got it, it may cause a lil ''burning'' feeling but not in a bad way or that you can't handle it and its smells really strong.Anyways I could really notice the difference already the next day!
I should say, try it out :) It does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment