A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Are you a thirsty bird?

I was walking in the city of Eindhoven, when I decided to enter this cute store in the street of Smalle haven.
I'am a little bit embarrassed that I forgot the name, but I will be going again soon to get some of the cute stuff they had in store.
But this is what actually caught my eye.

What is it?
It's a portable water dispenser.
It's small, cute and looks very pretty.

Why is it cool?
You know when people always tell you that you should drink more water but then again you forget to do it?
Or when you read in magazines that you're supposed to drink at least 2 liters of water a day and you just drink a couple of glasses and still don't know how much water you had that day?
So I think this is the ideal way to know how much water you're drinking at home or work, it looks attractive and makes you wanna drink more.
By placing a little water bottle on this dispenser you will also know now how much water you had during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment