A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Monday, September 24, 2012

Missoni for Lindex!

Hello Fashionista's!
I guess the name Missoni might not sound unfamiliar at all.
And for all the fashion lovers on a low budget this might be great news, as far as we know h&m is one of the not many labels that collaborates with other big designers.
But if you have ever been in Sweden, you might also know that Lindex is also known in the country for having great product for great prices.
So today my cousin who live's there told me that Missoni is collaborating with Lindex and one of the reasons is because Lindex will give 10% of all sold items to the breast cancer foundation! How great is that, you are not only buying fashion but also helping someone else.
There were allot of gorgeous pieces in this collection and for super affordable prices!
I laid my eyes on some of the dresses and scarves but of course just like any other online store, means that it will be packed and you might need to have a little luck to get your hands on one of these incredible pieces.
And of course I have fabulous news! I will soon be the owner of this beautiful Missoni by Lindex dress! :D

two more months and I'll be in Sweden! <3 loving my soon to be dress already!


These are other items from the collection!









No comments:

Post a Comment